Photo credit to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/quattlebaum/
The hot melt adhesive category covers a wide range of products that all share the same basic properties: an application time during a heated phase followed by a set adhesive bond after cooling. This makes hot melt adhesives ideal for situations where you need them to work in high speed manufacturing settings with great bond versatility, large gap coverage, and with minimal shrinkage occurrence.
The green aspect of theses types of glues make them ideal for food industry applications. Their no-odour and no-smell formulations make them perfect for packaging and shipment. They keep your product tasting and smelling like your product, acting in a seen and not smelled/tasted sense.
Other advantages for other applications include:
- High assembly line speeds thanks to the speed by which bonds are formed.
- High degree of flexibility in part design due to the large number of applications it is appropriate for.
- It allows for the bonding of two non-porous surfaces.
- There is a greater tolerance in part design in relation to gap filling due to its ability to be adaptable to this condition.
- It can survive in high humidity environments as it is resistant to moisture
- It has a long shelf life with no special controls making it easy to store anywhere
- It is environmentally responsible.
- Available in a variety of packing methods from pellets to sheets
- Can be applied by hand rollers, robotic spray guns and a number of other ways.
With all of these diverse uses and ways to apply them, a hot melt adhesive glue is a great choice for nearly any industrial application.
Contact us today to get this great product for your business!