New adhesives to improve your application.
If your adhesives don’t perform as well as you want, try something new,
You can work with us on a custom formulation for your unique application, or find a new product to bond better in your working conditions.
If your adhesives don’t perform as expected in your application, invest in a better solution. It’ll save your business time, headache and, most importantly, money.
APO Glue Sticks
If your application includes bonding between polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE) or polyethylene terephthalate (PET), APO glue sticks are your ideal solution.
This adhesive is manufactured to target difficult to bond substrates with high performance requirements, as long as they aren’t woven.
Compared to typical EVA based glue sticks, APO sticks offer the following advantages:
- Ability to bond low surface energy substrates.
- Open times from 30 seconds to 4 minutes.
- Remarkable resistance to fuel, acid and chemicals.
Common uses for APO glue sticks include:
- Auto industry.
- Cabinet assembly.
- Carton sealing.
- Furniture assembly.
Pallet stabilizers aren’t exactly new, but businesses with high throughput pallet operations increasingly turn to this product as a replacement for expensive, unreliable and wasteful shrink wrap.
Pallet stabilizing adhesive is a money and time saver for your process where…
- You are concerned about product loss during transportation.
- You use a high amount of shrink wrap, creating plastic waste, wasting time and costing more $$$ than it should.
- Confidence in the quality of your shipments matters.
Whether you use a hot melt or water based solution, both have passed the rigid scrutiny of large corporations such as the LCBO, and will create stability in your business as well.
Glue Dots work in virtually any application in any industry. They’re clean, safe alternatives to liquid glues, hot-melt glues and double-sided tape.
Common uses include:
- Securing product orientation before shrink wrapping.
- Hot melt repair without any visible evidence.
- Securing medical product information sheets or outserts on pharmaceutical packaging.
- Holding gift basket products.
- Attaching promotional items and gift cards to paper surfaces.
- Closing brochures.
- Holding components before assembly.
Why do manufacturers and providers choose Glue Dots?
- Instant, clean bonding.
- No drying, curing time.
- An extensive selection of patterns, profiles and formulas.
- No heat for application.
- Adhesive application equipment for any production process.
Last year, Bond Tech customers got access to a unique aqueous labelling glue suitable for both glass and plastic containers.
This alternative to a Casein adhesive is FDA and CFIA safe for indirect contact, passes brewery ice proof tests and is easily removed via various bottle washing methods.
All while machining flawlessly on high speed labelers!
Like What You See?
Increase your productivity, reduce waste, and decrease costs with the most suitable adhesives for your application.